Edo Sashimono "Kazari Shelf (5 drawers, Double doors)"
- Dimensions: 630 x 435 x 335 (mm)
- Packing material: Cardboard case
- Base material: Paulownia Wood
- Finish: Antique Finish
What is "Edo Sashimono"?
- Edo Sashimono is a type of furniture and utensils made of wooden boards in Tokyo.
- The lacquering process that maximizes the beauty of the wood grain materials such as mulberry, zelkova, and paulownia, and the delicate and graceful Edo chic.
- Edo fingerware was used by samurai families, merchants, and Kabuki actors as their utensils.
- In order to make it look chic, it was sometimes made from fragile thin boards or thin sticks.
- Edo shimono is made with aa unique technique so that it is virtually invisible from the outside. It is extremely durable and can withstand decades of use.
What is "Antique Finish"?
- Finishing method of painting after charring the wood base.
※ FREE SHIPPING (Limited Time Only)
※ Shipment will occur within approximately 1-2 week (from Japan)