Edo Sashimono "Kazari Shelf (3 drawers & Tray)"
- Dimensions: 300 x 230 x 245 (mm)
- Packing material: Cardboard case
- Base material: Paulownia Wood
- Finish: Antique Finish
What is "Edo Sashimono"?
- Edo Sashimono is a type of furniture and utensils made of wooden boards in Tokyo.
- The lacquering process that maximizes the beauty of the wood grain materials such as mulberry, zelkova, and paulownia, and the delicate and graceful Edo chic.
- Edo fingerware was used by samurai families, merchants, and Kabuki actors as their utensils.
- In order to make it look chic, it was sometimes made from fragile thin boards or thin sticks.
- Edo shimono is made with a unique technique so that it is virtually invisible from the outside. It is extremely durable and can withstand decades of use.
What is "Antique Finish"?
- Finishing method of painting after charring the wood base.
※ FREE SHIPPING (Limited Time Only)
※ Shipment will occur within approximately 1-2 week (from Japan)